Christina Funke Tegbe is a successful African-American beauty entrepreneur best known as the founder and creative genius of the iconic cosmetic brand “54 Thrones.” She has been doing everything she can to bring the richness, diversity, and cultures of Africa to the world through her beauty brand. She garnered widespread recognition following her appearance as one of the Shark Tank Deals contestants on ABC on October 29, 2021.
|Celebrated Name||Christina Funke Tegbe|
|Birth Name||Christina Funke Tegbe|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Austin, Texas|
|Famous For||Famous as an entrepreneur|
|Best Known For||Known to be the founder of 54 Thrones|
|Height||5ft 10 inches(1.78m)|
|Body Measurement||37-29-38 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Christina Funke Tegbe Biography
Christina Funke Tegbe was born in the United States in 1984 in Austin, Texas. Christina Funke Tegbe is her given name. Her nationality is that of the United States of America. Tegbe is of African-American ancestry with Nigerian ancestors.
Tegbe was born and reared in her birthplace of Texas, where she grew up learning about her original history and indigenous cultures through exposure to West African beauty rituals. It aided in maintaining contact between her family members who lived in different parts of the country. She was greatly empowered by her Nigerian aunt, who frequently sent shea butter from Nigeria to her family.
Tegbe struggled to live an independent life after her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2015. This resulted in several wounds on her body, which Tegbe healed with shea butter sent from Nigeria. Additionally, she is a well-educated woman with a university degree.
Christina Funke Tegbe Height And Weight
Christina Funke Tegbe is a stunning lady in her 30s with a well-maintained body physique. She stands tall at 5ft. 10in. (1.78m) and weighs approximately 60kg. Her assertive nature is evident in her bodily features, which measure 37-29-38 inches. She has a brown complexion, distinctive braided black hair, and dark brown eyes that sparkle.
- Christina Funke Tegbe first worked as a management consultant. It was during this period in her life that she desired to learn more about the shea butter associated with her upbringing.
- She then resigned from her work and traveled extensively around Nigeria, Ghana, and Morocco.
- Following years of research, she eventually developed the beauty brand “54 Thrones.” The brand is heavily influenced by African culture, elegance, and essence, as the majority of their ingredients are sourced from cooperatives and artisans across Africa, including Shea Butter from Ghana and Uganda, Baobab oil from Nigeria, Argan oil from Morocco, Marula from South Africa, and Jasmine and Neroli from Egypt.
- The usage of 100% African fabrics has aided her in establishing herself and her business in today’s glamorous world.
- Tegbe scored the biggest break of her career when she appeared on ABC’s Shark Tank Deals broadcast on October 29, 2021.
- Her business has increased as a result of her first appearance, as she stated that there have been more customers than ever before.
Christina Funke Tegbe Net Worth
Christina Funke Tegbe earns a nice living as an entrepreneur. Tegbe began her work as a management consultant and has somehow risen to become one of the emerging businesswomen of the 2020s. Her beauty business, “54 Thrones,” has contributed to her income, and she is estimated to have a net worth of around $500,000.
Christina Funke Tegbe Boyfriend, Dating
Christina Funke Tegbe is single at the moment. There have been no reports of her dating, as she appears to be more focused on her burgeoning brand. Additionally, she is an endearing woman who exudes confidence, a strong commitment to achieving her goals, and a never-say-die attitude.